Inca Gold II is a continuation of the cult line of EGT
video slots about ancient world civilisations.
The Bulgarian developer Euro Games Technology familiarises gamers with the culture and traditions of the ancient Inca tribe.
The mysterious South American state was discovered by the Spanish conquistadors at the beginning of the 16th century. Since that time, little has been heard about this civilisation. Only in the 20th century, did people start to learn more about the Incas due to the development of science and culture.
The design of the slot machine is 100% consistent with the stated theme:
- The manufacturer takes gamers to the Andes mountains with clear blue skies and the gentle chirping of birds. The background depicts the ruins of an ancient city, reminiscent of the famous Machu Picchu.
- Alpaca, silver masks, conquistadors, gold coins, idols, mosaics, and other thematic images appear on the 5-reel field.
- The spinning of the slot reels and the dropping out of prize lines are accompanied by a cheerful sound with flute notes.
Consider the key characteristics of Inca Gold II:
- Traditional game matrix. It has a rectangular shape and consists of 5 reels, 3 rows, 15 cells, and 20 fixed lines. The number of directions can be controlled using the Lines sidebar. Gamers can bet on one, 5, 10, 15, or 20 lines.
- Stable dropping of prize combinations. The digital machine has an average volatility and a 96.72% RTP (return to player). Bonus features appear once every 10–15 base spins.
- Several rotation modes. Users can play for money (US dollars, euros, pounds sterling) and conditional credits, using automatic or full-screen modes.
- Wide range of bets. The minimum cost of a spin is one gold coin, the maximum is 400 conventional units.
- Relevant layout. The Inca Gold II video slot is marked by original gameplay, attractive bonuses, effective self-limiting and self-exclusion tools, and a well-thought-out backend with additional settings.
The branded slot does not include traditional card denominations. All payouts are created from thematic images of different values.
To get a super prize, you need to collect a line of at least three identical pictures. Counting is always performed from left to right.
Cost per 3–5 icons (in conditional credits)
100, 500, and 1 000
50, 250, and 500
10, 50, and 250
10, 50, and 250
10, 50, and 250
5, 20, and 100
5, 20, and 100
5, 20, and 100
The most expensive image is Golden Idol. It brings up to 1,000 credits for a combination of 5 icons. In addition, this is the only character in the game that pays out for 2 icons — 20 virtual coins.
Inca Gold II has a Wild symbol — the Inca Gold Coin. Wild does not bring money directly but helps to complete successful lines by turning into the missing picture. It can expand to the entire vertical if there is the potential to create multiple combinations at once.
The branded video slot contains three additional rounds with increased chances of winning:
3 or more Scatter symbols (Ancient Mosaic) trigger 15 free spins. They are activated regardless of the selected reel.
During free spins, a triple multiplier is applied to all prizes. The round can be automatically extended if a few more Scatter symbols appear on the reels.
The risk game can be found in many slots from Euro Games Technology, and the Inca Gold II is no exception:
- The doubling round starts automatically after a successful line appears. A gambler can double the game stack by following the system of pop-up hints.
- To receive a prize, a user should guess the colour of the closed card — red or black.
- The correct answer will increase earnings by 2 times, the wrong one will burn the winnings.
This is EGT's branded development. It distinguishes the provider's slots from the products of third-party software vendors.
The dynamic jackpot series is activated randomly during the main and bonus spins:
- A user enters a secret room with 12 reversed cards.
- To get one of the four progressive jackpots, a gambler needs to collect a combination of three cards of the same suit — diamonds, hearts, clubs, or spades.
- Club lines bring the least amount of money, peak lines give the highest rate.
- Information about the current size of the four jackpots is located at the top of the screen — above the 5-reel field.
The lobby has a laconic design, easy navigation, and a good selection of management options.
How to play Inca Gold II:
- The adjustment of the active pay lines’ number. The parameter is customised using the Lines scales on both sides of the game window. It is necessary to select 1, 5, 10, 15, or 20 active directions by clicking on the corresponding segments of the scale.
- The choice of spin cost. To set the total bet, you can use five buttons with numbers that change depending on the number of directions. The values of the buttons on one line are 1, 2, 5, 10, and 20 coins.
- The start of spins. The rotation of the reels is activated by pressing the button with the selected bet. Inca Gold II provides an auto spin mode. It is launched using the orange button with round arrows. A series of autos pins stops when clicking on the icon again.
- Viewing game statistics. Information about the prize achieved in the last successful spin is fixed in the Last Win window. The current balance of a gambler can be viewed on the Balance tab. The information menu contains a table with payouts and rules of the slot machine.
Here are the key advantages of Inca Gold II:
- Excellent response from the audience. Gamblers prefer the video slot due to its impeccable graphics, recognisable jackpot series, stable payouts, and guaranteed prizes. It is possible to spin reels on different types of devices, including gadgets, desktop PCs, and land-based casino equipment.
- Prestigious licensing. The purchase of the EGT branded products guarantees a quick and smooth entry into the regulated European market. All of the provider's slot machines, including Inca Gold II, are approved in over 10 EU jurisdictions. These are Malta, Denmark, Romania, Bulgaria, as well as the United Kingdom which left the EU.
- Excellent security. The certification by iTech Labs gives a clear idea that this is a reliable and modern video slot with protective mechanisms for the distribution of winnings. The experts tested the gameplay, bonus system, tools for checking the age of gamblers, and other software components.
- Multi-language and multi-currency support. The lobby has been translated into more than 20 languages, including German, Portuguese, English, French, and others. It is possible to place bets and withdraw prizes in US dollars, pounds sterling, Polish zlotys, etc. An entrepreneur will have no problem with adapting the video slot to local requirements and players’ preferences.
Inca Gold II is a licensed video slot from the Bulgarian manufacturer Euro Games Technology.
- The solution is dedicated to the culture and customs of the Inca civilisation. The provider familiarises gamblers with the history and nature of the highlands of the Andes. The ancient people lived here in the 14th century. Gold and silver coins, alpaca, mosaics, and other thematic pictures appear on the 5-reel field.
- The video slot has medium volatility and a 96.72% RTP. The minimum bet per spin is 1 demo credit. The maximum sum is 400 conventional units. Inca Gold II contains 3 bonus rounds (Free Spins, Gamble, and Jackpot Cards). This also increases the frequency of winning lines.
- The advantages of connecting a video slot include an excellent response from solvent traffic, prestigious licensing, excellent security, as well as multilingual and multicurrency support.
You can buy or rent the Inca Gold II slot from the 2WinPower studio
. We provide fast and secure software
installation at a reasonable price.
2WinPower provides useful gambling services:
Be careful! We noticed that cybercriminals are using the Skype account live:twowinpower to deceive our customers.
For security reasons, please enter only contact details published on the page https://2wpower.com/en/feedback
Our company is not responsible for the actions of persons using Skype live:twowinpower.