What on Earth is a certified slot
from the European developer Microgaming
The installation of the entertainment product will attract new solvent traffic to a gambling site. Users choose the company’s products due to generous payouts, modern mechanics, and cross-platform support.
The What on Earth video slot is dedicated to science fiction. The producer talks about terrifying aliens that are approaching the Earth to capture as many territories as possible.
- Ships, flying saucers, asteroids, and other thematic icons appear on the 5-reel field. Fruit pictures, which are depicted as space objects, also participate in the formation of prize lines. For example, a juicy plum is surrounded by purple rings. It resembles Saturn.
- The What on Earth slot is characterised by an original musical intro. The launch of the game is accompanied by background sounds of an approaching battle. When a punter activates the reels, the melody is amplified by UFO noises.
- The background image is designed as a night sky. Bright stars sparkle and asteroids fall there.
Technical Characteristics of the Entertainment Solution
The key features of the video slot are as follows:
- Traditional mechanics. The game matrix consists of 5 reels arranged in 3 rows and 9 active lines. The number of directions can be controlled with the help of digital scales. The provider recommends using all the lines at once to maximise the chances of winning.
- Average volatility. The RTP is set at 95.98%. The video slot has an average dispersion. This guarantees a stable income for gamers and operators.
- Wide range of bets. The minimum cost of a rotation is 0.05 coins. The maximum bet is 45 conventional units.
- Different playing modes. The manufacturer offers classic, accelerated (Quick Spin), and automatic (Auto Spin) game modes. Beginners can get acquainted with the What on Earth slot in a test version by placing bets in conditional credits.
- Multi-currency environment. Depositing and withdrawing are available in US dollars, euros, Turkish lira, Polish zlotys, pounds sterling, and other monetary units.
- Multilingual support. The user lobby is translated into English, German, Italian, French, Czech, and other languages.
Cosmic Payouts in What on Earth
Prize money is awarded when creating combinations of at least three identical icons. Counting is always done from left to right horizontally and diagonally.
Cost of 3–5 identical pictures (in credits)
50, 200, and 1 000
Mission Control Panel
25, 100, and 500
Glowing Green Asteroid
25, 100, and 250
Watermelon with Pink Companions
15, 80, and 200
Saturn as a Plum
10, 50, and 150
10, 40, and 100
3, 10, and 50
The most expensive icon in the game is the Alien. Fruit symbols bring the smallest payouts. However, they drop out on a 5-reel matrix with an enviable frequency.
Bonus Symbols and Functions
The manufacturer has added several special symbols and rounds to the video slot. They increase the dynamics of the gameplay and bring additional profit.
The Features of the Wild Symbol
The functions of Wild are given to the picture with the title of the digital machine. The image replaces the missing links in potentially successful chains. It can turn into any symbol on the 5-reel field and complete the pay lines.
The What on Earth icon gives decent prizes:
- 3 Wilds bring 200 conditional credits;
- 4 symbols increase the stack by 1,000 virtual coins;
- 5 Wilds give the maximum prize (7,500 conditional credits).
3 Equal Scatters
The game includes several scatter symbols:
- Blue Space Shuttle. The image appears only on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th reels. A combination of three identical icons gives 30 coins and activates the bonus round.
- Green Flying Saucer. The picture functions the same way as the blue shuttle. In addition, a triple multiplier is applied to all winnings obtained using a flying saucer.
- Red Rocket. The image appears on all 5 slot reels and brings from 3 to 100 conditional credits for a line of 5 identical images.
The Branded Round Beam'em Up
An additional session is triggered when 3 or more Scatter symbols (shuttles, saucers, or rockets) appear.
- A new window with 5 Aliens hovering over the city at night opens before gamers.
- A gambler chooses a space creature that needs to steal 5 different characters. These are such icons as a baby, a dog, a teddy bear, and other symbols that hide substantial multipliers — from x3 to x200.
- Successful completion of the round opens access to an additional session.
- A user should select a populated area of the world and get a famous character. Available options are as follows: Queen in London, mummy in Cairo, and Statue of Liberty in New York. Successful completion of the session gives an additional x400 multiplier.
The coefficient is applied to all winnings received during the base rounds.
Cross-Platform User Interface
The characteristics of the branded digital machine are as follows:
- instant launch on different types of devices (from desktop PCs and gadgets to offline gaming cabinets);
- the support for the browser version and downloadable mobile application;
- seamless adaptation to the parameters of the device used (the amount of RAM, screen extension, etc.);
- comfortable insertion of promotional materials (banners, text and video fragments).
The slot machine contains standard functions:
- Setting the cost of a bet. The number of lines is adjusted by two side scales. The selected value will be displayed under the 5-reel field on the Lines tab. The Coins/Line icon shows how many coins are on one line. The Bet window shows the total cost of the move.
- The launch of spins. The rotation of reels starts with pressing the round red button. The additional menu is hidden under the icon with two gears. It is possible to activate accelerated and automatic spins.
- Viewing the game statistics. The sequence of successful and losing sessions, the rules of the slot machine and the payout table are placed in the information menu. The page opens after pressing the key with a question mark. A timer is located on the top panel.
The Benefits of Installing the Branded Slot
The connection of What on Earth will bring the following tangible benefits to an operator:
The expansion of an entertainment portfolio
The presence of Microgaming products in the catalogue is a clear indicator that a wagering site can and should be trusted.
The European provider works only with honest and reliable online casinos that support the principles of responsible gambling
The attraction of solvent traffic
Punters trust Microgaming slots, including What on Earth, thanks to:
- solid payouts;
- good bonus features;
- flawless three-dimensional graphics;
- provable fairness of results;
- the availability of different spin modes;
- multilingual and multicurrency support
The installation of the gaming software does not change the structure of a gambling site’s programming code.
The manufacturer provides hassle-free seamless integration. Information is transmitted through secure gateways and instantly processed. The final result is presented as a combination of symbols on a 5-reel field
Fast entry to the EU market
The content from Microgaming is licensed in most European jurisdictions:
An entrepreneur will not have problems with a prompt entry to the market. There is no need to obtain additional permits for the gaming software
The Main Things about the Connection of the What on Earth Machine
What on Earth is a branded digital slot from a certified provider Microgaming.
- The solution is dedicated to science fiction. Aliens, rockets, green asteroids, and other space objects appear on five slot reels. The rotation is accompanied by a characteristic melody, reminiscent of the approaching UFO noise.
- The entertainment product is characterised by traditional gameplay, medium volatility, wide betting range, multilanguage, and multicurrency support. Punters can test different spin modes and wager strategies. The RTP level declared by the provider is 95.98%.
- The advantages of installing the video slot include the expansion of the gaming portfolio, quick entry into the EU market, simple connection, and good response from the audience. The software is licensed in leading European jurisdictions.
You can buy or rent the What on Earth digital slot from the 2WinPower
studio. We guarantee the prompt installation of content at affordable prices.
2WinPower provides useful gambling services:
Be careful! We noticed that cybercriminals are using the Skype account live:twowinpower to deceive our customers.
For security reasons, please enter only contact details published on the page https://2wpower.com/en/feedback
Our company is not responsible for the actions of persons using Skype live:twowinpower.