Berry Burst is an interesting slot from the Swedish provider NetEnt. The wide functionality of the product and its detailed graphics provide exciting gameplay that will attract many gamblers.
The game was released on August 2018. For a short period, the slot managed to take its rightful place among the best fruit-themed solutions.
The RTP percentage is 96.58%, which usually guarantees a decent reward. Big prizes are provided by the presence of a bonus round and a multiplier. About 65% of payouts can be received during the main session, and the remaining 35% — in additional spins.
The slot is created on the basis of the HTML5 technology. It runs smoothly on many operating systems and in all browsers. Gamblers can also use the mobile version.
Berry Burst expands the product range from the Cluster series of games. This is a collection of slots, in which winning combinations are formed according to the cluster type. A cluster of at least five identical icons brings scores. It is also possible to collect more: in this case, payouts increase proportionately with the number of images.
The structure of the panel consists of five reels and three active cells on each of them. There are no fixed lines here since all elements are grouped with the help of the Cluster pays option.
The smallest bet is 0.10 euros, and the maximum — 200 euros. You can play for high stakes from the very beginning using the Max bet icon. In the free version, each new user is provided with 50,000 coins. In this case, the range of bets is from 0.1 to 200 credits.
The size of payments is also affected by the base value of the images. The range of symbols consists of seven main images that form winning combinations.
|Min (for 5 icons)||Max (for 15 images)|
|Purple diamond||5||1 000|
|Yellow spade||5||1 000|
|Red heart||5||1 000|
|Halves of the lime||10||2 500|
|A segment of an orange||20||3 000|
|A red-ripe raspberry||30||5 000|
The developers provided only one special symbol in the game but they have endowed it with wide functionality.
Every time the wild symbol appears on all the reels of the panel, gamblers can be sure that they will get valuable prizes.
The balance, the size of bets, and current winnings can be seen at the bottom of the screen. All relevant information is gathered on the user panel, highlighted by the designers.
You can order the installation of Berry Burst and other slots from NetEnt at 2WinPower. We have been cooperating with the Swedish provider for many years and offer our clients only the best solutions.
2WinPower is also involved in the creation and adaptation of its own gambling products. In our catalogue, you can find the modern software, original affiliate programs, and HTML5 games that were developed according to unique sketches.
From us, you can purchase a turnkey online casino or other kinds of the ready-made gambling resource.
You can learn more information on the company’s business by contacting us through any of the following channels:
No reviews yet, be the first.
Positive and Generous Berry Burst Max Online Slot From NetEnt
A Wonderful Slot Machine: Flowers Christmas Edition From NetEnt
The Dynamic and Atmospheric Online Slot: Hotline by NetEnt
A Dynamic Jack Hammer 2 Slot Machine From NetEnt
Wild Turkey Game by NetEnt
Wild Rockets HTML5 Game by NetEnt
Victorious Online Machine by NetEnt
NetEnt — Twin Spin
Thunderfist Video Slot by NetEnt
Thief HTML5 Slot Game by NetEnt
Subtopia Slot Machine by NetEnt
Our experts will help you to realize
the most daring ideas! You will get your own
Download a casino business plan
A detailed business plan based on real data from the owners of the gambling business.